Sunday 6th May
9.00am Holy Communion
10.00pm Church Café
10.45pm Family Praise, JIMS & BAM
Mon 7th 12.00pm Family Fun Day
Wed 9th 10.00am Weekday Communion
Thur 10th 9.30am JIGSAW
7.00pm Prayer & Praise
Fri 11th 3.30pm Drench
Sun 13th 9.00am Holy Communion
10.00pm Church Café
10.45pm Family Communion
Life Questions: “Purpose Driven Life”
These questions are for you to consider carefully and apply to your life. Read John 4:19-26 and think about the following:
1. (v24) What do you think it means to worship “in spirit and in truth”?
2. What does worship look like to attract those who are seeking God?
3. How do you encounter the person of Jesus in gathered worship?
Thy Kingdom Come begins 10th May for 10 days. Find out more on the website: www.thykingdomcome.global or on Facebook @ThyKingdomComeUK, where you can #Pledge2Pray. You can sign up to daily emails, listen to the new Thy Kingdom Come song, download your Prayer Journal and get plenty of ideas on how to pray.
You can also find more out about a Purpose Driven Life, including various resources online at purposedriven.com
-Open Doors talk about Scam Awareness and protecting your finances on Monday 14th May, 2pm. The whole church is invited.
-The Great Get Together on Saturday 16th June in the church grounds.
- Uprooted Photo Exhibition; Christian Aid on 10th-15th May at Coventry Cathedral. A moving free photo exhibition produced by Christian Aid, which tells the stories of displaced people in Nigeria, Kenya and Iraq.
- Arabian Bites Launch Night on Saturday 12th May from 5pm at Central Methodist Hall, CV1 2HA. A vegan restaurant project where newly arrived refugees from Syria and Iraq are being supported to learn new skills and share their culture. 3 courses for just £10 on opening night.
- HOPE@Motofest on Sunday 3rd June at 10.30am at Greyfriars Green, CV1 1DY. The HOPE Arena at Motofest will be the focal point for the HOPE United Gathering of many churches from across Coventry when we celebrate and pray for our City and gives thanks to God.
The Purpose Driven Life series:
6th May: ‘Worship’ – Steve
13th May: ‘Fellowship’ – Anne L
20th May: ‘Discipleship’ – Steve
27th May: ‘Service’ – Anne L (all age)
Lord, help me to focus my attention on you, express my affection to you and use my abilities for you each day. Help me to love you with my mind; in thinking about your goodness and how I can please you. Help me to love you with my heart and soul; in my emotional responses, in my desires and future plans. Help me to love you with my strength; in my daily actions. Amen.