Sunday 13th May
9.00am Holy Communion
10.00pm Church Café
10.45pm Family Communion, JIMS & BAM
4.00pm Messy Church with pizza!
Upcoming: Thy Kingdom Come week
Mon 14th 7.30am Morning Prayer & Breakfast
2.00pm Open Doors Scam Awareness Talk
Tues 15th 6.30pm Prayer Stations and Spaces
7.00pm The Great Get Together Planning Meeting
Wed 16th 10.00am Weekday Communion & Prayer
7.30pm PCC Meeting
Thur 17th 9.30am JIGSAW with Prayer Bears
1.45pm Knitting Group
7.00pm Prayer & Praise
Fri 18th 3.30pm Drench
7.00pm Prayer & Chips
Sat 19th 9.00am Hour of Prayer
Sun 20th 9.00am Holy Communion
10.00pm Church Café
10.45pm Pentecost Celebration Service
The Purpose Driven Life series:
13th May: ‘Fellowship’ – Anne L
20th May: ‘Discipleship’ – Steve
27th May: ‘Service’ – Anne L (all age)
Life Questions: “Purpose Driven Life”
These questions are for you to consider carefully and apply to your life. Read Colossians 3:12-17 and think about the following:
1. V12: ‘Clothe yourselves’: what are the characteristics that clothe us?
2. V13: How can we ‘bear with each other’ and forgive each other?
3. V15: What does it look like for the peace of Christ to ‘referee’ in our hearts?
Thy Kingdom Come is on now. Find out more on the website: www.thykingdomcome.global or on Facebook @ThyKingdomComeUK, where you can #Pledge2Pray. Sign up to daily emails, listen to the new Thy Kingdom Come song, download the Prayer Journal and get prayer ideas.
Discover a Purpose Driven Life at purposedriven.com
Thank you to everyone who helped at the Fun Day. We really blessed the community. Donations for Christian Aid amounted to £140. There will be collecting boxes in the church for the next 2 weeks for Christian Aid too.
- The Great Get Together on Saturday 16th June in the church grounds.
- Uprooted Photo Exhibition; Christian Aid until 15th May at Coventry Cathedral. A moving free photo exhibition produced by Christian Aid, which tells the stories of displaced people in Nigeria, Kenya and Iraq.
- HOPE@Motofest on Sunday 3rd June at 10.30am at Greyfriars Green, CV1 1DY. A United Gathering of many churches from across Coventry when we celebrate and pray for our City and gives thanks to God. What a way to witness to our city!
This week focus on praying for five individuals to begin their journey of faith, or step towards Jesus in some tangible way. Thy Kingdom Come resources are there to help you do this. For example, using the BLESS acrostic can help us to focus on all of the felt needs of those we are praying for:
— Body: health, protection, energy
— Labour: employment/unemployment, retirement, adequate income
— Emotional: inner peace, joy, wisdom, insight, patience
— Social: healthy relationships between spouses, parents, children, friends, reconciliation; love
— Spiritual: repentance, salvation, obedience, faith