Sunday 4th November
9.00am Holy Communion
10.00am Church Café
10.45am Family Praise & Gift Day
4.00pm Memorial Service
Mon 5th 2.00pm Open Doors
Tues 6th 6.30pm C1 Safeguarding Training
Wed 7th 10.00am Weekday Communion
Thur 8th 9.15am JIGSAW
7.00pm Prayer & Praise
Fri 9th 3.30pm Drench Youth Café
Sun 11th 9.00am Holy Communion
10.00am Church Café
10.45am Act of Remembrance
11.05am Family Communion & Gift Day
6.30pm City Praise & Prayer (Welcome Centre)
Life Questions – Prayer
These questions are for you to consider carefully and apply to your life. Read Ephesians 3:14-21 and think about the following:
1. Think of 3 images/stories that describe God’s love or grace.
2. When and how have you received this love?
3. How do you love God? Be practical and emotional!
- Sundays 4th and 11th November will be Gift Days to help meet our financial gap as a church. Please bring gifts for the offering basket, or take a Giving Leaflet to find out how to set up a standing order. Thank you.
- For Remembrance Sunday, 11th November, we invite members of both services to join together for the Act of Remembrance at 10.45-11.05am. The rest of the morning will run as normal.
- House of Faith Course will be running for 4 weeks, mainly for those not currently in a Life Group. At the church, 7pm on Mondays 19th & 26th Nov & 3rd & 10th December. Please speak to Hannah or Steve for more info.
- Our Charity Shop is arranging a Christmas Party for local elderly residents on 1st December. To help with this, or find out more, speak to Carole C.
As they have their birthdays this month, we pray for and celebrate with: Edward Potter, Lorna Russell, Sue Mace, Emrys & Hillary, Stephen Foot, Giselaine Mefo & Cynthia Arden.
- Bonfire Night, Monday 5th November at 7.30-9pm at Canley Community Centre (car parking area). Campfire-style bonfire where children can have BBQ/toasted marshmallows and hotdogs.
- Gospel Street, Wednesday 7th November at 7.30pm at Warwick Road URC, CV1 1EX. Riding Lights Theatre performance. Book on 76 220299.
- Prayer Breakfast, Wednesday 14th November at 7.30am at St James.
- The Big Quiz Night, Saturday 17th November at 6pm at Walsgrave Baptist Church, CV2 2EX. Raising money for Tearfund. See Hannah for tickets.
- New Wine Network Celebration Evening, Tuesday 20th November at 7.30pm at St James. Ian Parkinson will be speaking. Worship, message, prayer. All Coventry churches welcome.
- PCC Meeting, Wednesday 21st November at 7.30pm at St James.
- Emmaus Concert, Saturday 24th November at 6pm at St James.
- Quiet Morning, Saturday 1st December at 10am at St James.
- Advent Adventure, Sunday 2nd December at 4pm at St James.
- Lets do something fa la la lamazing, Friday 7th December at 7.30pm at St John the Baptist. Song and celebration evening raising money for Church Urban Fund. Tickets £25 from www.raiseyourvoices.org.uk
- Co-op Orchestra Concert, Saturday 8th December at St James. See Hannah for tickets. Proceeds for Global Care. Fantastic festive fundraiser!
Lord, thank you that each of us is a part of Your family! Help us to grasp what that truly means for our lives. Thank you that Your Spirit dwells in us. Help us to understand what it means to be rooted and established in Your love; your unsurpassable, inexplicable, all-encompassing love! Amen.